Saturday, November 14, 2009

I want to get a hair cut .....?

i have long hair past my sholders does any one know any sites i can go on to find good hair styles or hair cuts i can get... please i need some ideas....



I want to get a hair cut .....?

www.beautyriot.com has a lot of good examples of celeb. hairstyles. And it is easy to print out a picture you like, so you can bring it to your stylist.



HTH!



I want to get a hair cut .....?

How about you try google.



I want to get a hair cut .....?

try redken sites!!their products are great...閳?br>I want to get a hair cut .....?



bald. jk try going to google and then typing hair cuts it might get you some ideas.



I want to get a hair cut .....?

i prefer going to a salon and ask for the hairstyle that fits the shape and features of my face....



I want to get a hair cut .....?

It all depends on what you look like, like the shape of your face, where your hairline is, and other things like that. If you have a round face, try a little longer cut, and a swoop bang. If you have an oval or heart shaped face, try shorter hair, or regular bangs, or swoop. But it all depends on what you look best in.



I want to get a hair cut .....?

Free beauty tips on /Hairstyles %26amp; photo gallery/



hair highlighting /Weight loss/ Makeup etc...



http://geebal.blogspot.com



check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:Hot oil massages and packs /Split ends/Hair loss/Hair care



http://geebal.blogspot.com



Read...Free Beauty tips on....natural and homemade methods to:



Skincare/Acne cure/Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/



Wrinkles/Freckles/Steaming/



Haircare/Dandruff/Hairloss/Hairremoval...



Henna on hair/Splitends/Oilyhair/Dryhair



Nailcare/Manicure/Pedicure



Eye care/Darkcircles/Puffiness/eyebags



http://geebal.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment