Thursday, November 19, 2009

I'm getting my hair cut soon.?

I was watching an episode of Instant Beauty Pageant on Style Network the other week, and a girl on it had blonde hair and my mom said It was a long shag. I need pictures to explain how I want it cut, and I can't find them on google or anything. Help!



I'm getting my hair cut soon.?

Try going on hairfinder.com. It's a search website with plenty of hairstyles. Here's a long shag....



http://www.hairfinder.com/hairstylesdesi...



And they also explain what do ask for if you can't print out the picture. For this one they describe.. "A shag hairstyle with long layers. A unique, almost punky, hair style for fashion minded girls."



I'm getting my hair cut soon.?

Look through magazines. Usually they have hair style magazines wherever you go get you're hair cut. Good luck!



I'm getting my hair cut soon.?

Strange, you should probably look through magazines, and if you can't it there, then go to a haircut website and look through there pictures. If not there, go to the haircuting salon and ask them if they know how to cut a "Long Shag". If they know how, ask them to show you a picture before they begin to cut.



I'm getting my hair cut soon.?

just ask for long layers, thats below your ear to about the bottom of your jaw.



I'm getting my hair cut soon.?

I love getting my haircut lol!



Im not entirely sure what you mean, but im picturing something simmilar to Rachael from friends (Jennifer Aniston)



I'm getting my hair cut soon.?

Try searching on a locl hairdressers site

No comments:

Post a Comment