Thursday, November 12, 2009

Who's gotten their hair cut recently?

i just got my hair cut tonight i and i really like it! i finally did something different to it.



Who's gotten their hair cut recently?

i did!!! and i hate it!!!!



Who's gotten their hair cut recently?

not me...



but good for you! =D



Who's gotten their hair cut recently?

I did, and I now hate my hair. Nothing but hats for me for the next 6 months.



Who's gotten their hair cut recently?

i did..... myself..... and i regretted it......



Who's gotten their hair cut recently?

I just got mine cut! Basically the same as it used to be, just shorter. I wish i could do something dramatically different, but unfortunately, the dance teachers wont allow it :\



Who's gotten their hair cut recently?

me



Who's gotten their hair cut recently?

Not me, I'm due for a haircut soon.



Who's gotten their hair cut recently?

i did last weekend



i cut it myself :]



but i guess it looks pretty much the same



Who's gotten their hair cut recently?

not me. i'm always scared. good for you. :)



Who's gotten their hair cut recently?

haha me! like just an hour ago! so weird that you asked that question =)



i wanted too get it short for (aussie) summer, it went from long and now it looks kinda like my dp.



bet yours looks hawt too =p



Who's gotten their hair cut recently?

thats great! sometimes something like that can really raise your spirits and help self esteem...i am supposed to go next week for my hair cut...i cant wait...congrats!

No comments:

Post a Comment