Thursday, November 12, 2009

Oxford street toni and guy model/hair colour and or cut?

Has anyone got any info on getting hair cut and or coloured as a model (basicly for cut price) in toni and guy oxford street?



Info like where it is, how to make an appointment (so contact details) and how much it costed?



thanks in advance!



Oxford street toni and guy model/hair colour and or cut?

I've used it many times. It is near Tottenham Court Road station about two minutes by foot. And it's on New Oxford Street - not Oxford Street (next to Oxford Street).



You need to call in on Wednesday morning at 10am to make an appointment - you can have a morning or afternoon appointment. Afternoon is usually around 1.45pm - 2pm.



You need to be quite patient because the cut takes about 3 hours as the students have to cut carefully under the supervision of their teacher.



Hair cut is 鎷? unless you have a voucher for a free cut. You can get your hair coloured but I don't know how much it cost as I am a guy and never had it done. That costs more but obviously cheaper than it would from a proper salon.



I don't know if I am allowed to post the number here (may get into trouble with Yahoo) but send me a message (click on my name and send me a message) and I'll give it to you.



Don't worry, I am not an axe murderer. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment