Thursday, November 12, 2009

Getting my hair cut, help please?

So, I am getting my hair cut tomorrow and I have no clue what to get. I really want to get side swept bangs but I haven't found anything that stands out to me. Can someone please post pictures of some cute pictures? Thank you!



Getting my hair cut, help please?

I know how you feel i got my hair cut yesterday and went in having no idea what i wanted done YOu have a bunch of options though .



1. look at all the idea style books and magazines while your there



2.Let them style it how they thing it would look great.



3.try a new color for some change - i did looks great i basically had her tell me what would look good but yeah.



4.try layers.short , choppy, long , loose, face framing.



5. if you give me your email or a way to message you i will look for pics right now to send to you

No comments:

Post a Comment