Thursday, November 19, 2009

When was your last hair cut? and did you like it?

i just got back from getting mine cute and I HATE IT! nad i told her so.. : / she took way to much off and then she "tryed" to fix it : [ i look like a boy!! its so short, i have really curly hair! but anyways......when was your last hair cut? : ] thanks all and have a great weekend!



When was your last hair cut? and did you like it?

aw... sorry about that! i just got mine cut about 3 weeks ago.. i only get it cut like 2 or 3 times a year, it grows soooo slowly!! my mom layered it for me and i really like it, though it's a little too short. yeah, my hair's curly too



When was your last hair cut? and did you like it?

oh no!!!!!!!!!! yeah last week at the mall!!!



When was your last hair cut? and did you like it?

a month ago. yes i think that it is the best haircut i have had in years



When was your last hair cut? and did you like it?

sorry to hear about your bad hair day.



I got mine just cut back about 1 month ago now, the stylist did a great job.



When was your last hair cut? and did you like it?

Yesterday. Pretty much- she's the first one that got me relatively close to what I wanted. She could've feathered the back instead of lopping it off straight, but hey, it will be back in 6 weeks.



When was your last hair cut? and did you like it?

C... i live in iowa for 8 yrs, but im from brazil...



so the only way i get my hair 'cut the way i like'', i have to go to brazil.



Last time i cuted my hair was 2 yrs ago... ;-)



Its about time for a trim, so im going in november..lol



When was your last hair cut? and did you like it?

thats soooo sad! i got a hair cut too, but awhile ago. i didnt like mine too much. but at least it wasnt too short. i feel sooo bad for u! since ur hair is curly y dont u try straightening it? or take a shower then blow dry it. that will make it straight and a bit longer! hope it helps!



When was your last hair cut? and did you like it?

humm couple days ago monday i believe it was, i wasnt 100% positive at first but i like it now



When was your last hair cut? and did you like it?

I got my hair cut about a month and a half ago and I hated it and still do. It looks nothing like what I wanted and the layers are WAY to short on the left side of my head. It's just wrong. It will takes ages to grow out. I'm really starting to believe there are no hair dressers out there that listen or cut hair nicely. I really want to say I'm done letting anyone cut my hair, but I know this mess will have to be cut at some point and I'm scared of that. Sorry about your hair,I totally know how you feel.



When was your last hair cut? and did you like it?

I just got my hair trimmed a few weeks ago... I have long hair, and I got it cut a couple inches, so it's still long... I think I'll go shorter, but not too much. I like it, but I still need more change.



When was your last hair cut? and did you like it?

...sorry bout the bad haircut..but it'll grow back soon enough...but i got my haircut today and i luv it...its mid length and short layering from my cheeks down..and my hair is straight so i think it looks nice...well...thats it...next time...watch the lady when shes cutting your hair..so u know shes doin it right..



When was your last hair cut? and did you like it?

like last april..i know its long time ago but yea..i got the smallest trim and some light layers and the lady cut it too much, and since i have such curly hair, the hairs in the front went a little shorter than they needed to, so i was really pissed off, but it grew out and i love my hair at its length now...its long, and it grew out into long layers. i wanna trim it, but my mom is like no way...so i guess i'm sticking with what it is..lol



When was your last hair cut? and did you like it?

yesterday i love love love it i can do really cute pigtails wait i dun wanta look like my SISTER!

No comments:

Post a Comment