Thursday, November 19, 2009

HELP! I got my hair cut and I hate it!?

I just got my hair cut today, and I hate it! I liked it better the way it was! I asked her to trim my side bangs, and she made them into tiny full bangs - which I don't like!



Have you got any tips on how to make it grow faster, or make it look like side bangs again?



Thanks heaps ;-)



HELP! I got my hair cut and I hate it!?

nothing you can do but wait for it to grow out



HELP! I got my hair cut and I hate it!?

Drink lots of milk



HELP! I got my hair cut and I hate it!?

wait a while...get whig...learn to like it.



HELP! I got my hair cut and I hate it!?

Wash it...sometimes a bad haircut looks better



HELP! I got my hair cut and I hate it!?

wear a hat



HELP! I got my hair cut and I hate it!?

just chill, school dosent start until like 3 more weeks that's plenty of time for it to grow back...i think.



HELP! I got my hair cut and I hate it!?

I wouldnt worry too to much about it...you might not like it...but what if some girl that you might find attractive does? I say just stick it out for now...before you know it, your hair will be back to how it was.



HELP! I got my hair cut and I hate it!?

put some bedhead mastermind on your fingers and brush it through your bangs. then style them to the side. =]



HELP! I got my hair cut and I hate it!?

im not sure about that but try putting lots of moose in it and making it wavy because for the mean time its look great!!!



HELP! I got my hair cut and I hate it!?

You may want to go to a different stylist t start. Then, use Google to find pics of the style you ORIGINALLY wanted ( also try this site's style gallery, they have heaps! http://www.ukhairdressers.com ), print it out and take it to the salon. It may not be possible to get the bangs you originally desired, but a good stylist can shatter the ends (make them less blunt) which will make them easier to grow out.



Good luck!



HELP! I got my hair cut and I hate it!?

THIS WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Take BIOTIEN everyday in the highest amout you can get it!!



also NOURKIN will make your hair grow like crazy.. last year i cut my hair in a bob.. 14 months later its past my breast!!!!!!



HELP! I got my hair cut and I hate it!?

Go to WalGreen or CVSPharmacy to get some hair-lengthen lotion or whatever...



if you do not like it now, try to hide by wearing hat or cap!



Good luck..



calm down and take time...do not look at the mirror much..the more you look, the more you care, the more you feel bad...calm down is a key now...lol



HELP! I got my hair cut and I hate it!?

Well it's not going to grow any faster. If you're healthy, it'll just continue to grow at a regular rate.



Everyone gets at least one bad hair cut in their life, so it just happens. Basically you just have to make the best of it and do your hair so it will look good without the long bangs.



It sucks, but it happens.



HELP! I got my hair cut and I hate it!?

If you hate your bangs you can always use accessories to fix it. All you need is hairspray and bobby pins. Pull your bangs back and make a little hill in the center of your head with mostly only your bangs. Hair spray it. You can leave the rest down or even put it in a pony tail. I love having bangs, especially ones that fall a little over my face so I could look... Mysterious.. lol but I can't stand them most of the time! You can always pull your bangs back with a few bobby pins until they grow back to the way you like them. Use cute bow looking pins and accessories so people can pay attention to your added fashion besides your dreaded hair cut. Good luck, hair grows fast so don't worry!



HELP! I got my hair cut and I hate it!?

The same thing happened to me. I ask for her to cut off a couple inches and she took off much much more. I am taking GNC hair, skin, and nail formula. My hair is growing back faster and my nails are extremely healthy and strong. Its under 10 dollars a bottle and it works miracles. Good luck!



HELP! I got my hair cut and I hate it!?

try pinning then to the side with a bobby pin, and use some mouse, gel, or hairspray if they wont stay.



oh pin them back into a puff.



also protien helps hair growth.



and if you really want it to grow, maybe go to one of those natural stores, and they have hair growth supplements.



hope this helped. =]



HELP! I got my hair cut and I hate it!?

i have heard that brushing your hair alot helps your hair to grow faster, especially the Fuller Brush... it helps your hair grow... like i've said...

No comments:

Post a Comment